Thursday, 18 December 2014

December Reds

December is the time where everyone whips out the winter boots and deep burgundy lipstick.  However, I am amongst the people who like to dress appropriately for December without going all out.  This look is casual and very  comfy, but still looks fairly dressy with the added necklace. 







WHAT I'M WEARING:
Blouse- New Look
Maxi Skirt- New Look (sale)
Necklace- (gift) 
Glitter Nail Polish- Barry M 'Jingle Bells'
Lipstick- Clinique Beauty Long Last 'FA'

This outfit is one of my favourites, I always get compliments on the colour of my top and my jumper-which I find to be very 'traditionally' December-ish.  I paired the top and jumper with a black skirt, scarf and a pair of black boots as I would feel it would be too much red/maroon if I did otherwise This is a nice balance and inbetween :).

The cardigan in particular is my favourite piece from the whole outfit because it looks great paired with something a little dressy like the necklace but feels SO SO SOFT and makes you feel so warm-perfect for the cold season in the UK! 

I wanted to keep my make-up simple and light so evened out my eyelids with a cream shadow/primer, drew a thin line of liquid liner at the base of my lashes to make them appear thicker and then I applied a brown mascara to make my lashes look long and separated and not so much voluminous.  The lipstick you see me applying is Clinique's Beauty Long Last in the shade "FA".

Let me know what colour YOU love to wear at this time of year! 
Do you have any winter staples that you wear non-stop? 



, Ayesha 

No comments:

Post a Comment